- Traditional power systems
- Renewable energy systems
- Disposal waste
- Radial air blowers
- Water & Sewage treatment plants
- Manufacturing of steel structures
- Spare parts
- Research and Development
- Other areas of activity
The container-type, co-generation plant, that is, the combined heat and power plant, fired with biogas or natural gas, is a pre-built solution for those looking for efficient energy sources and for facilities which require the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. The co-generator set, fired with biogas, is the best way to ecologically exploit natural fuel.
Advantages of the solution offered by HCP SA:
- The energy generated features high efficiency and low pollution levels,
- The generator set is installed in the container housing (maximum power 2MW), which allows operation without the need for additional installation,
- The container’s structure allows the user to change the location, depending on current needs.